Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Best Bad Boys of 2013



Hey you guys! Welcome to Day 3 of the event.  The event runs for five consecutive days, the last full week of the year - Monday, December 23rd to Friday, December 27th. Five days in which you share of some of our favorite lists. If you want to join in the fun, here's the link.

I wasn't sure what to choose for this post, but then landed on the most obvious choice: Bad Boys. Yum.

So here goes some sexy bad bad boys of 2013:

1) Ash from The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Ash is such a complex and closed off character in the entire Iron Fey series, but in The Iron Knight you get to see this new version of him, which is very interesting, but I do love how badass he is and how evil he was in the first couple of books.



2) Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 
It was actually hard to think of Noah as the bad boy he was described to be by everyone else in school, he didn't feel that much of a player to me, but I absolutely loved him nonetheless.



3) Kaidan from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Kaidan is basically the boy your parents warn you from, and if that isn't bad enough, he's the demon of lust's spawn, so really, he's all bad, but so so good at it. It's kind of hard to not love him.



4) Grayson from The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
Grayson's basically another boy your parents normally wouldn't want around, especially with his life spiraling down the drain and him basically being one of those rich privileged boys that are up to no good. He's also one of those boys who make you want to do all sorts of things you wouldn't usually do, like with Wren, it was to speak up and get out of her shell.



5) Wesley from The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Arrogant, cocky, full of himself, and yet, oh so hard to resist. Wesley Rush's one confusing mess that you shouldn't ever involve yourself with, and yet, he does have this soft side buried so deep inside and out of sight.



6) Archer from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Good looking bad mortals are hard enough to resist, so what say you with a warlock with gorgeous looks but bad news written all over him?



7) Isaiah from Crash into You by Katie McGarry
Sometimes it's hard to see the good person inside when he keeps such a hard exterior showing to the world. Even though Isaiah has the looks of a bad boy, he's as soft as a teddy bear.



8) The Darkling from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
The Darkling is most definitely bad news, everyone knows that. And yet, why is it hard to remember that whenever he's in the picture? (Yes, I'm talking about me.)



9)  Sam and Jericho from The Diviners by Libba Bray
This one is a bit complicated. I'm not sure if I love Sam's interesting part time hobbies or Jericho's closed off but sexy facade.



10) John from Abandon by Meg Cabot
John's the perfect guy to meet in hell, especially since that's where he usually lives. As hard as it is to believe, this dark force is very very hard to resist.




5 comments:

  1. I love Wesley! My fav bad boy! Also love Ash, Noah, The Darkling and Isaiah.

    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually not a big fan of Bad Boys, but I definitely agree with you when it comes to Isaiah. Haven't read the other titles so I can't say anything about them. (Oh, well, I did read the Iron Fey series, but that's been forever and I'm not good with faery-books.. XD) Did you review The Promise of Amazing? Cause I thought about getting myself a copy.. :D

    Happy Holidays,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I did, here: http://aliaaelnashar.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-promise-of-amazing.html

      I actually didn't REALLY love the first few books of the Iron Fey series, I started enjoying it from Iron Knight and LOVING the spinoff series.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love your picks! Kaidan, Noah, Archer, Ash... Some of the BEST bad boys out there! ;)

    ReplyDelete