Monday, December 23, 2013

Best Book Covers of 2013



Hey you guys! Welcome to Day 2 of the event.  The event runs for five consecutive days, the last full week of the year - Monday, December 23rd to Friday, December 27th. Five days in which you share of some of our favorite lists. If you want to join in the fun, here's the link.

I'm not sure if you guys know this or not, but I occasionally suffer from cover lust, where I basically drool over delicious covers and more often than not buy them for that particular purpose. Which means this is one of my favourite posts this year!
So here goes some sexy Top Ten Book Covers of 2013:


1) The Elite by Kiera Cass


2) Splintered by A.G. Howard



3) Mind Games by Keirsten White



4) The Distance Between Us by Kasie West



5) These Broken Stars by Amie Kauffman and Meagan Spooner



6) Reboot by Amy Tintera



7) The Archived by Victoria Schwab



8) One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker



9) Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger



10) Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke









15 comments:

  1. Love all of those covers! They are all so gorgeous! Especially These Broken Stars and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! I have mad cover lust for those two!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're so beautiful aren't they? I could just stare at them all day :D

      Delete
  2. One Tiny Lie's cover is so pretty and I haven't heard of it before. I'm definitely going to check it out. Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and Splintered have been very popular today =)

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, I've been seeing them around almost everywhere.

      Delete
  3. SO PRETTY, ALL OF THEM!!!

    (Have you read The Distance Between Us? I'm wondering whether it's good or not.. Same with Let The Sky Fall.) Ah, we celebrate Christmas (including all the throwing gifts at everyone's heads) today over here, so I don't have much time writing a comment, even though I want to. D:

    /HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! No I haven't read either of them, although I do want to! I have a copy of Let The Sky fall though, I am hoping to read it soon.

      Merry Christmas by the way, have a great day <3 !

      Delete
    2. Merry Christmas to you, too! (And yes, it was really good, so thank you very much! :D How 'bout yours (so far)?)

      If you read it, let me know what you think, pulease!

      Okay, I'll TRY to get into bed. But I got Pokemon X and my childhood is wanting me to stay up until.. forever. XD

      Delete
    3. Pokemon X? Lucky! I want to play it so bad!

      Actually I don't celebrate Christmas, but yeah I've been watching a lot of Chuck and doing absolutely no reading, it's so sad >.<

      Will let you know when I do read it definitely ^^

      Delete
    4. Ooh, usually I always say "if you celebrate" because a lot of people I know don't, but OBVIOUSLY I didn't this time. XD

      And Pokemon X is really great! My little sister got Y, so we play together, which is hilarious. "I'm ahead of you," is the number one sentence I got to hear today. :'D

      Delete
  4. Splintered is so absolutely brilliant, I love it when a book is every bit as amazing as its cover! These Broken Stars is another favorite cover of mine but I haven't read the book yet, hopefully it's as awesome as people say!

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh it really is great, I loved These Broken Stars

      Delete
  5. Just gorgeous! I really loved the covers of Splintered, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and These Broken Stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are absolutely stunning, I could just stare at them all day :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful covers! Great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2013! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting it, it's been fun so far!

      Delete