Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 2014 TBR Pile

Hey guys! So I was going to make a video about this, but have been very occupied lately to do so, and I thought it would be easier to just blog about it, give you guys a break from the reviews (which by the way will be pouring your way for the next couple of weeks as it is.)

Anyhow, here are the books I am hoping to get around to reading this month:

1. Books for Fun:

The Madman's Daughter - Megan Shepherd
Vicious - V.E. Schwab


2. Books for Review (NetGalley):

Witch Finder - Ruth Warburton
Scandalously Yours - Cara Elliott
Salt - Danielle Ellison
A Breath of Frost - Alyxandra Harvey


Heartbeat - Elizabeth Scott
Anything to Have You - Paige Harbison
And We Stay - Jenny Hubbard
The Queen's Choice - Kayla Kluver


3. Books for Review (Edelweiss):

Avalon - Mindee Arnett
Cruel Beauty - Rosamund Hodge
Into The Still Blue - Veronica Rossi

Her Dark Curiosity - Megan Shepherd
Uninvited - Sophie Jordan

4 comments:

  1. Excited to read what you think of The Madman's Daughter. Been thinking of buying it but I've been holding off. As for Cruely Beauty, I really enjoyed it. And Into the Still Blue is love <3

    AwesomeTBR Aliaa!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been very curious myself to be honest, I have heard mixed reviews about it myself.
      I only found out recently that Cruel Beauty is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast, can't wait to read it! Also Into the Still blue FINALLY COMPLETING THE TRILOGY!

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. You have some fabulous books on your TBR. I recently read Cruel Beauty and I adored it! And We Stay and Her Dark Curiosity are on my TBR for this month too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to read Cruel Beauty!
      Happy reading yourself :)

      Delete