Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday # 15 & Waiting On Wednesday # 14

This is one of those days where my pick works for both WW and WoW.


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @ Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This is probably one of the most books I'm very excited for this year. Very. Not only is it the last book in the trilogy, and I am so in love with this series, but it also has Kai in it. Kaidan Rowe? Yeah, he's in it, and he's all sexy and stuff. I would kill for Kai, he's so delicious! That trilogy gets me so giddy. It's one of the rare books with nephilim and fallen angels that I loved. Plus with the way things left off in book two, you know for a fact book three is going to be insane, I can't wait. So I need this book.




 Sweet Reckoning - Emily Higgins




It’s time. 
Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.
The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.

In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.

13 comments:

  1. I cant wait for this book either!! I love Kai :) Great pick!! http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/01/wishlist-wednesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had Sweet Evil sitting on my shelf for a while and I currently have the second book sitting in my car on Bookoutlet! I really need to get to this trilogy.

    WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started this series yet, but I think I'm going to have to. I have been seeing this book a lot lately. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/01/waiting-on-wednesday-we-were-liars-by-e.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure about these books. On one hand I wanna read them but on the other I kind of cringe at books like this, dunno why XD
    I hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually hate nephilim book, like the Hush, Hush series, but I loved this!

      Delete
  5. The only other nephilim series I liked was Fallen (wait, was Unearthly nephilims? if so, that one too), and that was a couple of years ago, if I were to read it again I probably wouldn't like it. I've been seeing this series around a lot lately, though, and it sounds really good.
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wary of such books myself, but this one I loved!

      Delete
  6. I am dying for this one as well!! I hope we both get it when it comes out!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/wishlist-wednesday-83.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I still haven't started this series despite getting both books, but heard so much good about it! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete