Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Readathon & TBR

Hello guys! I haven't been updating much lately and thought to keep you guys in the loop on my goings on. I decided to join the Bout of Books 10.0 Readathon because my TBR pile (especially my review pile) is a little bit out of control and I need to do something about that.

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Here are the books I'm hoping to read during the readathon but they're not all set in stone or anything, I am prone to changing my mind a lot.


The Castle Behind Thorns - Merrie Haskell
The Rules for Breaking - Ashley Elston


We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
The Unbound - Victoria Schwab


Allegiant - Veronica Roth
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins


Now, the Bout of Books readathon isn't the only challenge here, Kat from Katytastic and I have another one going on the side where we have to read at least 1000 pages in that readathon AND vlog every day about it on our channels. If you want to stay updated on my reading for this readathon you can add me on goodreads or subscribe to my youtube channel both you'll find on the sidebar at the right. Now this should definitely be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. We Were Liars sounds like such a good book and I've been seeing it around a lot lately. I've never read Allegiant, though I've heard lots of things about it! Good luck on your reading. (:

    ReplyDelete