Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday # 6

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.


This week's Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art


1) Cinder by Marissa Meyer


2) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


3) Of Poseidon by Anna Banks


4)The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


5) Mind Games by Kiersten White


6) MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza


7) 40 Things I Want to Tell You by Alice Kuipers


8) The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse


9) Transparent by Natalie Whipple


10) Choker by Elizabeth Woods










4 comments:

  1. Great picks, Aliaa. Those covers are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mara Dyer made my list too! Cinder and Of Poseidon ALMOST made my list! Great choices!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40 Things I Want To Tell You >>>>> THAT'S SO GORGEOUS! I also love the Mind Games cover. I love the colors :DD

    My TTT if you're curious (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful covers! I especially love the cover of Of Poseidon.
    http://crushingcinders.com/?p=723

    ReplyDelete