Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday # 16 & Waiting on Wednesday # 15

This is one of those days where my pick works for both WW and WoW.


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @ Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I think I'll probably die waiting for this book to come out. It doesn't have a cover yet, but at least there's a title! Finally the end of this incredible trilogy is coming soon and I'm trying my best to not jump up and down impatiently demanding I get a copy soon. Alexandra Bracken is incredible, and so is this series.

In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken


Ruby can't look back. Fractured by an unbearable loss, she and the kids who survived the government's attack on Los Angeles travel north to regroup. With them is a prisoner: Clancy Gray, son of the president, and one of the few people Ruby has encountered with abilities like hers--someone so dangerous that Ruby alone has any power over him.




3 comments:

  1. Very nice choice!! I hope you enjoy it!

    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this one! and see what the cover's going to be. Great Pick
    Here's what I'm waiting for

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is kind of on my Wishlist, I'm hoping to get it at BEA when I see this author!
    Check out my Wishlist

    ReplyDelete