Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 2014 TBR Pile

So it's been a while since I last shared anything about my reading progress aside from various reviews, which is why I decided to share with you guys the books I'm hoping to read this month. The thing is, I have an insanely large review pile, and I'm going to be working ridiculously hard this June into limiting it down to a reasonable amount in order to read many of the books I have been buying for fun for the past few months.

Now here go the priority books:


The Murder Complex - Lindsay Cummings
The Rules for Breaking - Ashley Elston
Vivian Divine is Dead - Lauren Sabel


The Stepsister's Tale - Tracy Barrett
Perfect Kind of Trouble - Chelsea Fine



Rush & Push - Eve Silver


As for potential books that are on the 'maybe' pile, I'm still not sure of:


Breaking the Drought - Lisa Ireland
The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet - Bernie Su & Kate Rorick
The Sexiest Man Alive - Juliet Rosetti






Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins



This should be my TBR for this month, I am hoping to have an update post halfway through the month with maybe a weekly Friday Reads video or post on this blog to keep you guys in the loop. Hopefully I'd have more reviews up here as well as on my channel and will let you know if I add more to my TBR this month.

What are you planning to read this June?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment