Thursday, July 3, 2014

July TBR Pile

Hello you guys and welcome to July where I'm having a good reading month so far and it still is the third day. So anyhow, I did a lot of review pile reading last month, and hope to continue doing so this month. I'm at 37 books. Here's to being at 25 (or even 20) by the end of July.

There are some books I didn't manage to get around to last month, so I'm still hoping to read those:





Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins



After that comes the rest of the books on top priority for me for July:



Between The Sheets - Molly O'Keefe
The Fall of Lady Grace - Julia London



Ready to Wed - Cindi Madsen
Mr. Right Goes Wrong - Pamela Morsi
The Girl He Knows - Kristi Rose

I won't add any potential books off this list except maybe The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien


No comments:

Post a Comment