Sunday, September 7, 2014

September TBR Pile

Hello there! I know I've been gone a long while, but things have been a little bit down for me and I haven't had much time to read any of my TBR books or my Review books, I've been focused on New Adult ones because they were dark enough to fit my mood. However, I'm somewhat back to my cheery self and have a ton of review books I need to get on with this month so here we go:


The Jewel - Amy Ewing
Anatomy of a Misfit - Andrea Portes
Don't Touch - Rachel M. Wilson

As Long As You Love Me - Ann Aguirre
Blackbird - Anna Carey
Right Kind of Wrong - Chelsea Fine

Rites of Passage - Joy N. Hensley
Falling into Place - Amy Zhang
Illusions of Fate - Kiersten White

Rival's Challenge - Abby Green
Sway - Kat Spears
UnWritten - Chelsea M. Cameron

One Night More - Mandy Baxter
Tease Me, Cowboy - Rachael Johns
When I fall - Tamara Morgan

What a Duke Dares - Anna Campbell
Red Rising - Pierce Brown
In Bed With a Rogue - Samantha Grace

Yes, I'm well aware it's an insane goal BUT the majority of the books are contemporary which usually take me less than a day to get through, so really I could be done with about seven books by next week. In fact, I'll have a post next week up to cover my progress. For now, I bid you adieu, I have a book to read! 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment