Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.


This week's Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read List


1) The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris


2) Red Rising by Pierce Brown


3) Stay With Me by J. Lynn



5) In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken

6) If I Stay by Gayle Forman


7) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

8) The Unbound by Victoria Schwab


9) The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien


10) Allegiant by Veronica Roth




3 comments:

  1. I loved "Be With Me" by J Lynn. I should read some more by her. :)
    www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I forgot about If I Stay...one more to add to my list. I can't wait to see the movie as well :)

    -dee
    https://bookcurmudgeon.wordpress.com
    TTT: http://wp.me/p4K3p7-cD

    ReplyDelete