Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #7

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.


This week's Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

1) Holly Black: 
I've only read for her The Coldest Girl in Coldtown and seriously LOVED it!

2) Tahereh Mafi:
I never got around to reading past Shatter Me, but I'm excited to complete this trilogy!

3) Leigh Bardugo:
I seriously cannot wait to complete the Grisha trilogy because I can't put in words how much I enjoyed Shadow and Bone.

4) Ava Dellaira:
Yes, I suspect her upcoming books might kill me like Love Letters to the Dead, but it's a death I'd take gladly.

5) Erin Morgenstern:
The Night Circus was one of my top favorite reads of 2012 and I definitely need more books like this!

6) Sarah Ockler:
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the author's books, but I personally just love The Book of Broken Hearts, and hope to read more like it!

7) Rainbow Rowell:
I seriously enjoyed Fangirl, but I'm definitely looking forward to more reads by her!

8) Michelle Hodkin:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was such an epic read and I just need to complete that trilogy!

9) Sarah J. Maas:
I quite enjoyed Throne of Glass and need to get my hands on more books in this series.

10) Morgan Matson:
I am a sucker for contemporary books, so really I need more books like Amy & Roger's Epic Detour! 

6 comments:

  1. AH ALIA! omg you need to read the rest of shatter me, grisha, and mara dyer books! I agree too, morgan matson is awesome! and rainbow rowell! AH! so many awesome authors on this list!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour is definitely on my TBR list! I loved Fangirl, and Eleanor and Park was also quite good1
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only author on this list that I've read from is Rainbow Rowell...I highly recommend Eleanor & Park! Attachments was cute, also. But I just checked out Throne of Glass from the library, so hopefully I will start it soon...I just need to finish the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead that I just started, first...good list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to read Fangirl and Letters to the Dead!! I just finished the 2nd book in the Shatter Me series and LOVED it!!
    Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some amazing authors on your list! I really need to read EVERYTHING that Holly has written!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great looking books. Thanks so much for sharing.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete